Tuesday 28 January 2014

Yikes!

My next post was meant to be about the start of the post Christmas/New Year diet - I'm jumping on the 5:2 Fast Diet wagon.  Having gained another birthday (37) and an extra stone, I thought I should at least attempt to lose the latter ahead of any fourth attempt at IVF/PGD or egg donation cycle. But then I was waiting for AF to turn up. It's never regular: 33-46 days is normal. But after our last PGD cycle in October, my first period was on December 12 (I remember it clearly since it was the evening of the office party), and then there had been nothing since, taking me up to 46 days, the outer edges for what is normal even for me. So I did a test, and as you can see, we have a BFP. Now I know the chances of this ending in tears is very high. This time, I have gone into it with my eyes open. If it goes wrong again, I will NOT be the mess I was the last time. On my own head be it. I will go to my local early pregnancy unit on Saturday morning and get dated. Then I will ask to get booked in for a CVS at the earliest opportunity, assuming I don't miscarry before then of course. The roller-coaster begins again...

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! I have everything crossed for you and am wishing you a normal, healthy baby. You so deserve it after everything. Please keep blog-land posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm hoping that it works out for the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very hopeful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending all the best for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. infertility for easy Conception. (No more adoption, with Dr Itua your problem will solve and you will have your child with ease.I have been blog Sites for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am gratetful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Epilepsy, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail. com Or Whatsapp Number..+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues.He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete